This development was originally designed as a multi-storey car park with some ground floor shops.
However, the client changed the design after the commencement of construction to include an additional four levels of offices on the top storeys.
Special features of service delivery:
- Amended design review and certification during the construction
- High levels of occupation on the office floors exceeded the available exit numbers, requiring the preparation of a performance solution from a fire engineer
- The creation of smoke-isolated safe areas
- Hot smoke test to verify performance modelling
- Interconnected floors with open staircase and slides.